Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ooooooooh, pretty!

I had to pop in and share some eye candy!  I'm not a big fan of blue, but when I found this fabric and thought "Wow, that looks like Wedgewood!", I knew that something special would happen with it.  I was right.  {grinning}  Sometimes I surprise myself but Muse knew what she wanted with this set and this is what we got.  










Isn't that blue really pretty!  I love the little pearl buttons with it too.  They have a very nice luster to them.  I listed this set on Etsy today along with the Sweet Daisy Mae bed, but I had to stop and think twice about giving up the Wedgewood.  

Ooops, I need to run.  I hear Napoleon singing a duet with the stray cat outside.  I'm pretty sure they're singing something from the White Album but it's really hard to tell since neither one of them can carry a tune in a bucket.  At any rate, even with a baby gate in front of the screen door, I always supervise their play dates so I gotta go.  {skipping off singing "Ob la di, ob la da"}

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is so beautiful! Your work is just stunning. I love what you do with these furniture sets.

    ReplyDelete