Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Willowcrest is available again!


Everybody join hands and do the happy-dance! The Willowcrest is finally available again! Oh, this is a joyous day in the world of miniatures! This is the house that EVERYONE wants and no one could ever get. These would show up on eBay and, well, let's just say that the bidding wars got pretty ugly.


So Dean and the good folks at Greenleaf listened to the cries of miniaturists out in the dollhouse wilderness and re-released the Willowcrest. To make it even better, it's on sale from now thru May 25th, '09. How cool is that!


Trust me on this one...........this kit isn't going to stay on the shelves long. The demand for this house is amazingly high. The place to get it is at the Greenleaf webstore here: http://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/Willowcrest-Dollhouse.html You don't need a code for it. The price is already slashed and the free shipping (US only) applies automatically.


Grab one and build it or grab one and stash it, but definitely grab one! Take out a second mortgage on your poodle if you have to, but don't let it get away from you. Out of all the houses I've built and all of the houses prominently displayed in my home, the Willowcrest is the crown jewel.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the post. I've been lurking around the site hoping to see it go up, knowing it would be soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, you make me want to run and buy another one! Must . . . control . . . self! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always thought that self-control was highly over-rated. LOL! Doesn't Madame need an annex for the dance studio? I want to build another one so much that I'm going to do it anyway and give it to my best friend. I built a Lily for her and it needs the Willowcrest for a neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, I couldn't agree more! But you and I both know that money must be saved for . . . ahem . . . you know what! LOL!!

    I think it's great that you're going to build your friend a Willowcrest . . . it's a win-win situation!

    ReplyDelete