Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A win for the good guys

The outrage today reached some seriously epic proportions as Paypal scrambled to release a statement that they were working with Regretsy to fix things even before April Winchell got the call from them. They threw their phone rep under the bus for the whole thing and are doing as little as possible but the main thing is that they've released the funds and the Santa drive can go on as intended. If you helped spread the word, thank you. Not even eBay/Paypal can ignore it when the spotlight is turned on and thousands of people point their fingers at them. The fact that local, national, and even international news services picked up the story didn't hurt. :-)  


As I said earlier, whether you love or hate April doesn't matter.   A big corporation did something to hurt people in need and April and her followers stood up and said that we aren't going to stand for it......and it worked.  Will it stop paypal from screwing over other people?  Of course not.   No one is going to believe that their hearts have grown three sizes bigger today.  But there are 200 families who are going to have a bit of Christmas cheer because enough people had the back bone to stand up and point their finger when they saw an injustice taking place.

3 comments:

  1. Paypal used to be good but now they are no better than any other bank. They force you to surrender personal and confidential checking account information or a credit card before they will give you access to your money. It used to be that you could accept money and spend it with paypal merchants and only needed a checking account to make a withdrawal. Now you can't even do that.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Colorectal cancer, cancer of the large intestine, is the fourth most common cancer in North America. Many cases of colorectal cancer are associated with low levels of physical activity and with diets that are low in fruits and vegetables. Individuals with a family history of the disease have a higher risk. I crumble with this disease for 5 years also with a lot of scaring thought in my head because i was just waiting for death every day of my life until My Son came to me in the hospital explaining to me that he has find a herbal healer from Nigeria to cure my Colo-Rectal Cancer,I was so shocked with the ideal also i was excited inside of me.My son asked me to let us give him a try because we have really heard a lot of scammer pretending to cure all sort of diseases with herbal medicine and some of them never get a positive result at the end of it all but we was very confident on this herbal doctor,like i said we give him a try and he sent me a herbal medicine to drink for three weeks, Sincerely I'm telling you today I' alive and healthy no more laying on sick bed,No more Colo-Rectal Cancer.I'm sharing this testimony on here for people who are sick to contact this Wonderful man,His name is Dr Itua.And His contact Whatsapp_+2348149277967____Email...info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.
    He can cure those diseases like:
    Bladder cancer
    Breast cancer
    Colorectal cancer
    Kidney cancer
    Leukemia
    Lung cancer
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
    Prostate cancer
    Skin cancer
    Uterine cancer
    Hiv/Aids
    Herpes
    Hepatits
    Love Spell
    Diabetes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Health wise, I feel like a child dancing in the rain ever since I got cured of hepatitis. I was diagnosed of HEPATITIS B and I was told it has no cure at the hospital, but I was given several antiviral medications to slow the virus’s ability to damage liver. But after sometime the medicine wasn't working and I became very sick with different symptoms like: vomiting, fatigue, dark urine, swollen stomach and so on. I went back to the hospital and I was told it has become chronic with liver problem, and out of frustration I went online to search for something new to try, and I came across Dr. IYABIYE's recommendation, I gave it a try hence it's a herbal medicine. And behold, I was cured after the treatment. I have to wait for months then went back to the hospital and still I was tested negative. You too will be cured. Contact: (Whatsapp: +2348072229413 or +2348158577300) iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete